This blog is all about being yourself, always learning whilst being on the path of finding your true self, and of course, always choosing mindfulness.
So, I thought the best way to start this is to give you an introduction into me, my personal life and my thoughts. Because that may help you to understand the topics I will share and what is really dear to my heart. Since I turned 22 in December – yes it’s already a while ago- I will include 22 facts about me. And to be honest, 22 is a pretty cool number, isn’t it?!
These are my 22 facts
- My name is Nicola.
- I was born on December 26, 1996.
- That makes me a Capricorn – which by the way is 100000% accurate.
- The day I was born we had a full moon.
- My ascendant is Scorpio. I love astrology, as you can tell!
- Ayurveda is another passion of mine. My dosha is Vata (a lot!!!!) and to some parts Pitta.
- I have been vegan for quite a long time. I can’t really pinpoint a certain time as it has been a very intuitive and unforced process.
- Going Vegan was definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made.
- I love animals and feel a strong connection to them.
- I have two cats- Alison and Simba. They are crazy. Really, everybody who comes to visit can confirm this.
- I also have a horse. Her name is Infinity and she’s only turned 6.
- She is actually my second horse. My first one had been my best friend for life. He passed away in October 2017.
- Being in nature, especially near water (any kind) and forests is where I feel most comfortable.
- I couldn’t imagine living in a big city for a long time. The noise, dirt and narrowness make me feel caged.
- When I was younger, I used to do ballet and train in a swimming team.
- But since I dislike practising competitive sports, I stopped and focused on horseback riding.
- When I turned vegan, I started doing yoga.
- I actually never joined a yoga studio. For sure, I participate in classes from time to time. Especially when I travel.
- Travelling is a big passion of mine. Seeing new places, getting inspired and learning new things makes me grow so much as a person.
- Learning something new, especially reading, is another thing I constantly want to do.
- If I have the choice, I always choose reading books over watching TV.
- I have a lot of imagination which is sometimes kinda strenuous…
Ok, so I guess that’s it. I could go on and on with facts about me. But let’s leave it at that.
I hope you had some fun reading a few facts and personal things about me and how I perceive the world. Let me know if you have any questions – about the facts or about me and the blog in general. I would love to hear your thoughts.